- Name: Violet Hades
- Gender: Female
- General Appearance: Light brunette hair with a tinge of auburn, deep brown eyes and a slight wave to those brown curls much like her mothers.
- Personality: Unlike the first impression of Devlin that Kayla got, the daughter of the two is a genuine sweetheart; caring about everyone and everything that she can. Much like the unspoken family that Kayla never talks about anymore.
- Special Talents: Manipulation of fire.
- Who they like better: Kayla
- Who they take after more: Both
- Personal Headcanon: Accidentally burnt herself upon the discovery of her abilities with fire.
- Faceclaim: Maggie Elizabeth Jones
/aw man the cute… Royal AU headcannons:
i just kind of thought that constant impending doom was something that occurred a lot for devlask no matter what verse they’re in, like how everyone else thought they were doomed and it made either one of them or both of them at once to keep their relationship together
it’s “for the doomed relationship that you’re just not ready to let go of yet” so they’re not ready to let go of one another, especially in pirate, office, and inferno siblings verse
Summer Camp Romance AU
1). Muse A is a counselor at a summer camp where Muse B attends. Muse B has a huge crush on Muse A and tries to get B to notice him/her. A notices, but resists because dating a camper could get him/her fired. After a steamy night (at the lake, by the fire, etc.) A decides he/she can no longer resist B and they start dating in secret.
2). Same as 1, except both muses are counselors and could both get fired for dating.Please like or message me if interestedI personally would like to play the girl and have it be m/f. I would be open to either plot and either Muse.
send me a pair name and I’ll tell you what I think it would be like if they had a child.
- Name: Josephine Purefoy
- Gender: Female
- General Appearance:
- Personality: Jo is shy, in fact it is hard to tell she’s in a room unless someone points her out. She doesn’t try to be sneaky, but the fact that she can be absolutely still to the point that you can hardly see her chest rising and falling when she’s breathing, or the fact that she can actually vanish and reappear at a different location makes it easy to retrieve information from various areas at once. She couldn’t help being a little nosy at times, since she finds observing much more fun than actually participating in something.
- Special Talents: Shadow Travel, Blood incubi powers
- Who they like better: a daddy’s girl, she’d rather hang out with him in his rose garden
- Who they take after more: She is more like her mother when it comes to shyness, and even has her accent
- Personal Head canon: She has a tendency to nosebleed if she feeds on too much blood at once.
- Face Claim: Ariana Grande
Royal AU headcannons
we do. but how?
Aw Josephine and Violet
they’ll be at a different time period and place, but essentially the same?
keep me in your skin;twenty three songs for the doomed relationship that you’re just not ready to let go of yet.
001. back at your door; maroon 5. 002. come back when you can; barcelona. 003. never say never; the fray. 004. slow dancing in a burning room; somo. 005. now i’m all messed up; tegan and sara. 006. please don’t say you love me; gabrielle aplin. 007. shouldn’t come back; demi lovato. 008. old school love; ed sheeran. 009. down; jason walker. 010. don’t speak; no doubt. 011. a little bit stronger; leighton meester. 012. thinkin’ bout you; frank ocean. 013. three cheers for five years; mayday parade. 014. take it all; adele. 015. i don’t love you; my chemical romance. 016. who knew; p!nk. 017. please, please, please let me get what i want; the smiths. 018. in my veins; andrew belle. 019. let her go; birdy. 020. where i stood; missy higgins. 021. u got it bad; phillip phillips. 022. in case; demi lovato. 023. i can’t make you love me; bon iver.
yellow-buds-of-may: Tango Maureen scene from Rent (2005 American musical drama film directed by Chris Columbus).